Please join the Meredith College team as we ‘Race for the Cure’!
June 8, 2013 at Meredith College
The “Meredith Cares” team is led by Peggy Ross and Sherri Henderson. Together, Peggy and Sherri have been at Meredith College for a combined 13 years. Peggy is still “In the Fight” which makes this event even more meaningful for her. Sherri is the Director of Health Services at Meredith and a friend of many breast cancer survivors.
We’d love to have you and your friends join the “Meredith Cares” team. You can choose to “Race” or “Sleep in for the Cure”.
Race for the Cure is a great cause to help honor or remember special people whose lives have been affected by breast cancer. It also helps raise money to find a cure.
If you join the “Meredith Cares” team by April 16, you save $5. Register at www.komennctc.org/komen-race-for-the-cure/
• Step 1: Go to right side of page and click on “Register for the Race”
• Step 2: Click on “Join an existing Team”
• Step 3: Under team name, enter Meredith Cares
• Step 4: Continue registration under Meredith Cares
• Step 5: Encourage your family and friends to join our team!
We are looking forward to participating with you! If you have any difficulty registering please email either of the team leaders:
Peggy Ross email@example.com
Sherri Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you out there!